The Friendly Viking

The Friendly Viking
For those who care :)

mandag 17. januar 2011

Roger returns!!!

Again, we must face this dredded enemy that we all share! Roger! (for those of you who dosent know, read my former posts :) ) This gruesome adversary allways starts the week with an uncomfortable nudge in the wrong direction.

I would verry mutch like to get some help coping with Roger's in the future, so why not ask you? Leave a comment, explaining "the best way to survive Roger!"

I'm looking forward to reading youre best "Rogerkiller"  :)

yours sincerely
The friendly viking

3 kommentarer:

  1. The best way to survive Roger.. that's a tough question. I would say that eating ice cream is a good way to annoy him and to make the day better, because I am sure that he does not like ice cream!

    SvarSlett
  2. hmm good one. any specifik flavor recomended?

    SvarSlett
  3. Well, I prefer vanilla and some chocolate sauce to it, but I am not sure which flavour Roger likes the least. Might be strawberry, since it's so sweet and..pink

    SvarSlett