The Friendly Viking

The Friendly Viking
For those who care :)

lørdag 22. januar 2011

Name, name... we need a name!

Now we have arived at saturday, the best day of the week. I have tried to find a name for this day, but to this day, i havent found a name that suited the grateness of the day... so i am going to ask you, my readers, if you have any sugestions? when next saturday comes along, we will have a name to welcome it with :)

I hope you can help me with this and give this wonderful day a grate name :)


You'rs sincerely

The Friendly Viking

5 kommentarer:

  1. Since Roger is a man's name I think it would be fair to have a girl's name for Saturday! Like..ehm..Beatrice?

    SvarSlett
  2. Beatrice is a lame name :D But I agree that it needs to be a female name. What about Lora? :D JK, but seriously female name!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Yeah I know, but I could think of no better! :P My imagination is at zero right now..

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh, or even better- make it something CISV related!

    SvarSlett