The Friendly Viking

The Friendly Viking
For those who care :)

torsdag 20. januar 2011

Acronyms and other vegetables

For those that does not know wha an acronym is, it is a sentance or frase that has been shorted down to only the first letters in every word. (btw if im wrong, tell me :P)

Acronyms can both be serrious and not so serrious.
The more serrious, might be UN= the United Nations, CIA= Central Intelligence Agency or NASA= National Aeronatics and Space Administration.
The not so serrious could be somthing like ROTFLMAO= Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off, LOL= Laughing Out Loud or, my personal favorit, DFTBA= Dont Forget To Be Awsome.
Do you have a favorit acronym? Please leave a comment :)

To get you started, here is the one and only, Sheldon Cooper :)

I wonder... witch vegetable have the potential to become the largest? If you know, let me know :)
Our hangups, we have them :)

You'rs sincerely

The Friendly Viking     (TFV if you're counting acronyms ;P)

3 kommentarer:

  1. o i see a pontless comment coming around the corner: well... according to my former geographics teacher do the south americans have the longest bananas.... if that helps xD (actual quote)

    SvarSlett
  2. btw thumbs up 4 dr cooper! xD

    SvarSlett
  3. roflmaoysst - rolling on the floor laughing my ass of yet somehow still typing!

    SvarSlett