The Friendly Viking

The Friendly Viking
For those who care :)

onsdag 7. mars 2012

Rock, paper, scisors and other things people might search on Google.

Reacently, i have noticed that my over all views of this blogg is from the post i made about Rock, paper, scisors witch has propably been found thru Google. so what i wanted to do now is a little experiment. I will try making a few posts about things i think people will search a lot for in their Google browser. (a cheap trick to get more views, you might say, but il try it anyway.)

so, i would like you to give me sugestions for things to make posts about. it could be big, small, cute or horrible. anything you would like to read or see.

I would allso like to make at least one post every week in the future. this will be easyer, since i now have my other blogg, the diary of Jarrod Hale to post regularly. jarrodhale.blogspot.com

so seal the deal with this extreamly cute and snuggely cat and give me your sugestions. if you do, the cat can haz cheezburger :3

Yours sincerely

The Friendly Viking

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar