The Friendly Viking

The Friendly Viking
For those who care :)

mandag 7. februar 2011

Pixel art FTW!






Lately, I have been drawing. And I have been drawing a lot. Comments from friends and classmates have been both positive and negative but, as you might have noticed by now, I am a really, really big geek so it just bounces of me.






What I have come to love so mutch is the art of pixels, the basics of videogame graphics. I have not only drawn Mario related caracters, but allso Sonic the hedgehog and Star Wars caracters. I find it facinating that pixel art was aksualy really highteck, not so long ago. Looking at the diferances on the picture shown here -->
we have made some trouly epic changes over a verry short amount of time!

So tell me. What is you're favorit pixel caracter or creature? Post a link in the comments and just have fun with this amasing Rogerkiller.





You'rs sincerely




The Friendly Viking

3 kommentarer:

  1. LOVELY.... i'll start to follow you!!

    miss you a lot
    Isa!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Do I need to say anything more than AWESOME? :D

    SvarSlett
  3. when i have morwe drawings, i wil make a post with some of the best ones :)

    SvarSlett